Thursday 21st June – Conference Room 1
Project presentation: Improving on board Safety: the Italian Navy & Martec partnership – Organized by NAVARM
- Passive Protection: composite ballistic protection systems –BPS
- Active Protection: automatic fire protection systems – AFSS
- Resilient and Redundant Systems: “Safe Return to Port Concept” and shock proof hardware
- Damage Control: manpower reduction (People Tracking System – Breathing Apparatus telemetry)
- Safety oriented Ship knowledge improvement: on board patrol management system, On Line manual, Room and Compartment kill cards, etc..
- Optimized Human Machine Interface and improvement of the ship status presentation: Touch Screen Electronic Incident Board, Portable Terminal Unit, etc..
- Optimized and tailored operator workstations for the key users and for the main control rooms: Commander console, Bridge Tactical Table, etc.
|14.00/14.30||14.00||Introduction (Italian Navy: C.F. (Commander) Marco FRACASSI)|
|14.05||Improving on board Safety (Martec: Ing. Giuseppe Sergio GRIVA)|